all images copyright kate levy 2011. all rights reserved. use of images is strictly prohibited without express consent of author.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Eliza and Nathaniel

I spent this Wednesday afternoon over at Eliza and Nathaniel's house, and I didn't really want to leave. The mother and son team have such a great dynamic going with one another. In there everyday lives, I bet this goes a long way and influences those around them.
According to Eliza, Nathaniel wasn't in the best mood, and he still managed to know exactly what to do with the camera. I chose these as my favorites because they conveyed the array of expression that Nathaniel possessed during our shoot, and because they highlight the importance of this particular relationship.
To see all of the images, visit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/katelevyphotography/sets/72157622857393523/




























No comments:

Post a Comment